cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message CS6002

JoannaAtn
Tuning in

Hi

since a broadband outage last night everything has come back except ability to record and pause as hard drive is not working. I’ve tried rebooting but that doesn’t work. How do I book an engineer visit - tried via 150 it hopeless menu yo navigate. Second box live tv does work but it’s the main box that appears faulty. 

thsnks

joanna

4 REPLIES 4

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I doubt a broadband outage would cause a hard drive to fail, but all the same.

You can report service faults by either of the following methods..

1: Calling in - 150 from VM, 0345 4541111 otherwise, and choose the options for "I have a fault"

2: Waiting on here for one of the VM staffers to respond - this might take a couple of days.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Amazingly through the virgin media app have managed to book an engineer visit for tomorrow. Agree it did sound unlikely but it took along time for all the apps to reload and only they worked after a teboot of the box so maybe there is a fault …

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi JoannaAtn, 

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the Community. 

I am very sorry for the issues with the record and pause function on your box. 

We just wanted to check in and see how the visit went? Was the technician able to resolve this issue for you?

Thanks, 

Nat

Yes - all resolved. The box was faulty and replaced with a new one. Speedy and impressive service from Virginmedia. The hardest bit is making the appointment as there are so many hoops to jump through.