Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Error in the programme guide

I set my TV 360 box to record the series Yellowstone on the Paramount channel.

There were supposed to be four episodes last night:

1. Daybreak - Part One
  2. Daybreak - Part Two
  3. Kill the Messenger
  4. No Good Horses

That is what is shown on the Paramount channel's own program guide for 29th 1:35 a.m. https://www.channel5.com/tv-guide/#/paramountnetwork

But the program guide in the TV 360 box has got both episodes 2 and 3 labelled as 'Kill the Messenger', so it only record three of the four, assuming I guess, that 2 and 3 where the same.

There will be four more episodes tonight, and again two have the same name in the program guide, so I expect the same thing will happen again.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error in the programme guide

The guide data for this series is also wrong on TiVo for last night, tonight and tomorrow night.

Errors can be sent to tivoguideerrors@virginmedia.co.uk  has they are from the same source

@mugshot wrote:

I set my TV 360 box to record the series Yellowstone on the Paramount channel.

There were supposed to be four episodes last night:

1. Daybreak - Part One
  2. Daybreak - Part Two
  3. Kill the Messenger
  4. No Good Horses

That is what is shown on the Paramount channel's own program guide for 29th 1:35 a.m. https://www.channel5.com/tv-guide/#/paramountnetwork

But the program guide in the TV 360 box has got both episodes 2 and 3 labelled as 'Kill the Messenger', so it only record three of the four, assuming I guess, that 2 and 3 where the same.

There will be four more episodes tonight, and again two have the same name in the program guide, so I expect the same thing will happen again.

==================================
VIVID 600 (690/44mb) in Area 31
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error in the programme guide

Thanks

0 Kudos