cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error code cs9994

connorlownie
Joining in

I have a virgin TV 360 box and a 360 mini box, the mini box won't connect to the Internet (done through a coax cable), its got a flashing light on the front of the box and a error code cs9994, tv channels work fine but can't use any apps, the main 360 box works fine. I've put the code into the virgin help bit followed all the steps, turning off router and back on, checking all cables, rebooting the box, still same problem, the box now is starting to freeze every now and then and sometimes picture goes funny, the box is nearly 3 months old, any way to fix this? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

roy247
Community elder

The mini box doesn't connect to the internet using the coax cable or did you mean an ethernet cable. If you have a ethernet cable connected have you tried removing it and connecting using WiFi. 

If you press the Home button, Settings, System, Diagnostics you will see if you have a good internet connection.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

roy247
Community elder

The mini box doesn't connect to the internet using the coax cable or did you mean an ethernet cable. If you have a ethernet cable connected have you tried removing it and connecting using WiFi. 

If you press the Home button, Settings, System, Diagnostics you will see if you have a good internet connection.

There's a white cable the goes from the wall to the box and in goes into the slot that says coax in, the system says "can't connect to hub error code cs9994, follow the steps" which I've done about 10 times still same problem 

If you press the Home button, Settings, System, Change connection type you can select WiFi if you don't have an ethernet connection.

If you press the Home button, Settings, System, Diagnostics what do you get.

Thanks for your help, turns out on the virgin media connect app the TV box was paused from the WiFi, so nothing was actually wrong, must of accidentally paused it when looking at the app 

As long as it's all working. 👍