cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error code cs2318 and recordings get removed

hels-bels
Joining in

Yet again all my recording have disappeared and all my pre planned recordings have disappeared. This is the 4th time since upgrading to the 360. Yet when ever i speak to someone on the phone all i get is we dont know why and nothing can be done 😡

Now i am also getting an error code of cs2318 when ever i try to watch a programme from ondemand. Gets no more than 2 minutes into the programme then the error code comes up. Again no help from virgin. 

Last time i spoke to someone i was told someone from I.T would be in contact within 24 hrs.....still waiting.

I regret ever upgrading to the 360!!

If we lose the internet we cant watch ANYTHING not even recordings (when they havent been wiped) . At least before the 360 if we lost the internet, tv still worked and if we lost tv we could still watch recordings.

360 tv is a nightmare and i really regret changing

Anybody who gets offered it DONT BOTHER!!!

2 REPLIES 2

roy247
Community elder

Hi hels-bels,

I see from your previous posts this has been ongoing for sometime and any box that is losing it's recordings is faulty, you can try doing a factory reset of the box and either select the option to keep your recordings or format the hard drive and then see how it goes or call Virgin on 150 from a Virgin phone mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone to report a fault or wait here for one of the forum team team to pick this up which might be 2 to 3 day's.

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi hels-bels,

Thank you for your post. I'm very sorry for the issues you've had with your TV service.

I am more than happy to take a look into this for you. 

What I will do is private message you so I can get your details. 

^Martin