cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error code CS1011

Linnyjj19
Joining in

Hello I received my 360 main box and mini box today but have had trouble setting them up. I keep getting the error code CS1011. I received a text to say my service was activated and have spoke to customer services that just told me I couldn't get an engineer until Tuesday but I have to wait a further 24 hours to see if the service starts to work till I can book an engineer to come out. It is connected to my virgin hub and I get the welcome page loading but then just the error code. I've tried using the mini box to setup but with the same outcome, is there anything else I can try?

Thanks in advance 

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Linnyjj19 

CS1011 is an account retreival error because the box hasn't been fully set up on VM's systems yet, or possibly because the box hasn't been activated.

Even though you've eceived a text to ssay the services have been activated, I would try calling the activation line on  0800 953 9500 to activate the box -  you will need the boxes serial numbers, and your account and area number

If that's unsuccessful it will need to be passed to 2nd/3rd level support to update the systems manually which may take 48/72 hours, and if that fails it will require an engineer visit to swap  the boxes for new ones.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Linnyjj19, thank you for reaching out on our help forum regarding your issue faced with the new 360 box install,
We'd love to assist with this, can you please let us know if the issue has cleared after 24 hours from the TV box installation?

Has the advice from newapollo above helped with this?

Also, we can see there is a scheduled appointment with our engineer for Monday next week.
Do you still need this or is your 360 TV service working since your last post?

Please. do let us know where you are with this. Happy to help further where needed.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs