cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Episodes not recording in order

stsommers
On our wavelength

IMG_5246.jpeg

 See for example. What’s the point of me watching episode 5 (aired on 14th May) when episodes 1-4 don’t air until 29th May. I need to follow the story and watch them in order. Why is this happening. It’s not just this program it happens to. 

2 REPLIES 2

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

This is not an issue for Virgin Media but the broadcaster. You need to address this issue to them.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @stsommers 

I'm not sure which section you are in, or where you have grabbed the screenshot from, however  the listings and available series on my 360 are completely different under Catch Up > Channels, and also via the Search button.

Edit - Your screenshot is from yout recordings, it looks like it's the way you've set your recordings. When you set up a recording you should click on Advanced Recordings and select the top option, "Record" and then  fine tune your selection via the drop down box.

aussie.jpg

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali