Menu
Arvind
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Engineer visit for 360 mini for tivo

I have been waiting since mar for 360 upgrade and until now vmedia is not able confirm that engineers are doing visits

0 Kudos
jb66
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Re: Engineer visit for 360 mini for tivo

Do you have a question that needs answered?

0 Kudos
Arvind
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 19
Flag for a moderator

My question is  engineers  doing home  visits  for

Tivo to 360 upgrade 

As so far i have not been able get an answer from despite lodging two complaints to which no reply has been received 

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 19
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Arvind,

VM can now start to book in non-essential visits.  

Although they will be working through the backlog of orders at first, if you contact the team they will be able to look into this for you and book the visit.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I don't work for Virgin Media.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge. Learn more

Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules
0 Kudos
Arvind
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Re: Engineer visit for 360 mini for tivo -nightmare of trying to upgrade to 360

I am not sure if other had this problem but i have now on 3 seperate ocassion spoken to retention team also made 2 complaints but agin i ma told this the deal and also been given engineer vist date,however VM fails on 3 ocassion to send me any confirmation.today at this moment speaking top another lady 

who has agin arranged another deal and hopuing to recive some sort of confirmation before the engineer come.

is this normal and also i was looking to get transcript of the chats and the recording .how can i get this,

also what their complaints procedure as i have had no call.

is it time to leave VM --what does coomunity think!!!!

0 Kudos
Paulina_Z
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Arvind,

Welcome back to our Community Forum! Thank you for your post, and I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing so many issues! 

In regards to your complaints, I was able to locate your account and I can see that there are multiple complaints raised on your account. As our system is designed to deal with one complaint at a time, any duplicate complaints can be closed automatically in order to have only one active complaint. This complaint will be looked into by our complaints team and you will be contacted about a resolution that we can offer.

Please take a look at our Complaints Code of Practice for more information on the process.

Unfortunately, as we're unable to process any package changes on this platform, I would advise you give our team a call on 150 on any VM phone or on 03454541111 from any other phone to discuss this issue further.

Please keep us updated on this process and let us know what else we can do to help. 

Thanks,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Arvind
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Hi paulina _Z

Thank you for clarification on complaints

As to ringing 150 for 360 upgrade

Well yesterday morning spent one and half hours on phone to polly and after agreeing everything once again i was told she cannot put this through and has to  get supervisor to put this through and she will ring me back. No return call again and now i dont know if they will even do anything unless i ring again spend 2 hours on phone.

I am now at stage where i might need to seriously think of alternative.despit me having all vm services including mobile

0 Kudos
Arvind
On our wavelength
Message 8 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Just to update so far nk contact.so there is something seriously wrong with how vm customer service with customers.

The appointment which was for Monday probably was given to me to just make me think they are doing something. 

I dont  Vm has any concerns for thier loyal customer 

0 Kudos
Sasha_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 9 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Arvind

Thanks for keeping me updated with this and so sorry you have had these issues with our team. Dare I ask if you have received a call back from our team or spoken to our team at all over the weekend? 

Did she also state why the upgrade of the 360 couldn't be done? 

Please do let us know 

Thanks 

Sasha - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Arvind
On our wavelength
Message 10 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Hi sasha

Thanks and yes surprised got call follwing on from compliant on saturday morning. Whilst john who was able sort things out and book appointment. When follow up email they increased my monthly payment and put a call out charge which john said will not be made.

I rang on sunday and spoke to jenny was told she cant do anything today and will  arrange a call today.

The appointment is for thursday and i am thinking that if this not sorted i will have cancel the installation. 

0 Kudos