cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Engineer said he ordered a replacement set top box but nothing has arrived.

SirAGFC
On our wavelength

I had an engineer visit exactly one week ago to move our 360 box to a different part of the house and whilst he was here I asked hime to listen to the box as I have always thought it was making far too much noise. He agreed it was not normal for it to make so much noise and since he didn’t have any new boxes in his van he said he would order one and it would be delivered by Yodel. 

Its now one week later and there is no sign of a replacement box, nothing has been delivered and we haven’t received any emails to say we will be getting one.

Could someone please look in to this for me?

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

SirAGFC
On our wavelength

I also now have a second problem. For some reason on my mini box I cant watch Sky Sports 1 HD or Sky Sports Main Event because they constantly display a message saying that the “channel is still being set up” with an error code of 100:70. Every other channel works just fine and the aforementioned mentioned Sky Sports channels both work fine on my main 360 box.

roy247
Community elder

I think your mini box needs the activation codes, has it ever worked with Sky Sports ?

You could try phoning Virgin and if you speak to the right person get the codes sent to the mini box, or wait here for a couple of days and see if a forum team member can help with both problems.

SirAGFC
On our wavelength

I’ve only just started using the mini box despite having had it for a few months so I’m not sure if it’s a new problem or not.

SirAGFC
On our wavelength

So exactly how long do you have to wait before anyone from VM tries to help you on these forums?

Hey @SirAGFC,

Welcome back to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear that you are having this issue, what I would like to do for you to look into this is bring you in for a quick private message which I will send to you now, if you have not used our private message function before from a computer you can access it via the envelope at the top, from other devices you can access it via your profile tab.

Speak to you soon. Joe

Hey @SirAGFC,

Glad we were able to have that private chat and sort everything through for you, as stated if you do need anything further don't hesitate to reach out and we can help where possible.

Thanks. Joe