Menu
brooksy79
Fibre optic
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Engineer for existing customer

I am considering upgrading to the oomph bundle but will need an engineer to install the 2nd tv box (360 mini) is there any news when engineers are installing additional services for existing customers as I’ve heard on here it’s not possible yet due to covid rules.

0 Kudos
stephentucker
Dialled in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Engineer for existing customer

@brooksy79 wrote:

I am considering upgrading to the oomph bundle but will need an engineer to install the 2nd tv box (360 mini) is there any news when engineers are installing additional services for existing customers as I’ve heard on here it’s not possible yet due to covid rules.

They told me June and that's why I'm leaving for Sky in 10 days time.  And mine was a straight swap for a TIVO so could have done it myself as a self install but they dont posses the gumption to make it happen.

Travis_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Engineer for existing customer

Hi @brooksy79

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

Currently we have no clarity on when we will resume non-urgent visits, as soon as we're able to get our engineers out for this we'll get your 2nd box installed. My apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos