cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edit Series Link & Streaming

SMaster
On our wavelength

Hi 

I have two 360 boxes with a third awaiting update. Can I ask some questions?

1. How the heck can I edit a series link? I want to change the host box recording. SURELY I don’t have to delete and re-create?!

2. If we record to both boxes, will it actually do it?  

3. One box streams to the other and the VM go app. But the other steady fast refuses! Error code CS2217 (hence q2 above).

Any help would be gratefully received. 

11 REPLIES 11

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

In TV360, multiroom boxes are HDD-less minis, it's only the conversion from V6 that provides mitigation. A fault on one TV360 master will mean a mini replacement.

I think you'll be hard pressed to find "2 recordable boxes" on your contract, but would welcome evidence to the contrary.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

@japitts wrote:

In TV360, multiroom boxes are HDD-less minis, it's only the conversion from V6 that provides mitigation. A fault on one TV360 master will mean a mini replacement.

I think you'll be hard pressed to find "2 recordable boxes" on your contract, but would welcome evidence to the contrary.

Nor does it say mini box. The contract was sold as two recordable boxes which is why two remotes were sent to update the boxes. They ain't replacing that with a Mini box as that was not what was sold to me. 

It's never said 2 recordable boxes on the contract, even when VIP/Ultimate Oomph came with two recordable boxes.