Menu
Razz_221
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

EPG query

I’ve set up my profile, and when I’m on the on screen guide & I press 1 on the remote, it takes me to channel 100 & not channel 1!! (It used to take me to channel 1, before the current 4.31 update)

brooksy79
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: EPG query

What was on channel 1 because virgins epg has always started From 100 to 999

https://www.virginmedia.com/virgin-tv-edit/tips-and-tricks/virgin-tv-channel-guide 

0 Kudos
roy247
Super solver
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

@Razz_221 wrote:

I’ve set up my profile, and when I’m on the on screen guide & I press 1 on the remote, it takes me to channel 100 & not channel 1!! (It used to take me to channel 1, before the current 4.31 update)

Is this just on your profile because on the TV guide pressing 1 has always in my experience gone to 100. As I haven't found a need to use profiles I can't speak from experience, could be you need to delete your current profile and create a new one. Not great if this happens after every update.

0 Kudos
Swf
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I have 100% same issue.  

For Roy. In my list we can mice channels around  so 100 can change to anything ie its discovery science but if I move sky news up next to bbc1  it changes what the channel is at 100.    Have a play about with a profile and setting up your own channel list. To understand.    Ie you may want to move bt sports next to sky sports Premier league.            1 was working perfectly well before the update 

0 Kudos
Swf
Fibre optic
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Just to add arfter the update I had this same issue and also a issue when I'm playing sky uhd box sets the following episode changes into the HD version with adverts   .    Be introduced to know if poster has this issue too since the update 

0 Kudos
thrice
Superfast
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I had this problem - it also affected the 'Top' voice command to go to the beginning of the guide - but it's been fixed with the 4.32 update. For me, it only affected my profile list. The shared list worked normally.

Swf
Fibre optic
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

@thrice wrote:

I had this problem - it also affected the 'Top' voice command to go to the beginning of the guide - but it's been fixed with the 4.32 update. For me, it only affected my profile list. The shared list worked normally.

Thanks is it fixed in profile my channels?  Aswell

Do you have sky uhd boxsets if so if that issue of the next episode swapping to HD still in 4.32.?     

0 Kudos
thrice
Superfast
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Yes, the 4.32 update fixed the guide problem across all profiles both with button presses and voice commands. I can't answer about the UHD glitch. I tried Sky UHD but discontinued it due to the poor picture quality - nowhere near as good as Netflix, Amazon Prime, or BBC. My TV setup upscales Sky HD to the point where it is virtually undetectable from UHD quality. Sky UHD needs HDR to be worth it IMO.

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Razz_221, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear that you have been having an issue with this. 

Based on what you have said, I have spoken with the 360 team and they have confirmed this is something that should be resolved in the next update. This is 4.32. It is already being deployed across the boxes so you shouldn't have to much longer to wait until yours updates. 

If you have any further queries or questions, please let us know. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos