Menu
Amers
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Distorted and pixilated screen

I wish to complain about the awful service I have receievd from Virgin Media. My TV Box has been faulty for over a month now. When I first raised the issue of my screen always becoming pixilated I was a sent a 4K HDMI cable and this made no difference. I can definitely confrm that the TV Box is the issue as I can watch Netflix, BBC iPlayer with no picture issues. After I made the second complaint all I have received are feable apologies with no solution. This is totally unacceptable by a company who are a communications organisation! The problem with my TV is still contiuing and has dusrupted my veiwing experience. Can you please contact me with a solution otherwise let me know how I can cancel my subscription with your terrible service?!

0 Kudos
Paulina_Z
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Distorted and pixilated screen

Hi @Amers,

Welcome to our Community Forum! Thank you for your first post, we really appreciate it.

I'm sorry to hear that you are not happy with how your complaint has been handled. Can you update us on this issue? Have you been in touch with the team over the last few days? If so, what was advised please?

Please keep us updated so we can help resolve this issue further.

Thanks!

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos