cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney+ quality

karlarmstrong1
Joining in

Hi,

Does anyone else have the constant issue of the picture quality on Disney+ via the 360 box dropping from 4K to what I can only assume is 480p on a regular basis? 

it is driving me insane! 

Karl

3 REPLIES 3

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey karlarmstrong1, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear this.

What programmes are you watching as some Disney+ content can be quite old, or is the newer stuff this is happening with?

It will most likely be a connection issue which could be causing this, it couldn't be as strong or for example someone else in the house could be watching Netflix at the same time. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hi Matt,

it’s for all content, old and new. The picture is fine and looks great then every 5 minutes or so the quality drops and you can barely make out features on faces. I have had to stop using it and use my TV’s Disney+ app which is annoying since it should work on the 360.

its not a connection issue either as everything else works fine.

I also have no UHD on the bbc IPlayer app, so having a few issues with the box which is frustrating. 

@karlarmstrong1 wrote:

I also have no UHD on the bbc IPlayer app, so having a few issues with the box which is frustrating. 

On the 360 go to iPlayer's Settings  > Try new features in iPlayer BETA > select iPlayer BETA  to turn on UHD