Menu
Jamiehg
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Disney plus

Morning, does anyone if or when  the Disney plus app be available in the Virgin TV box? When I changed over from sky I wasn’t aware that we could have the Disney + App in the box. Hmmm. 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Disney plus

Not that it makes a huge difference to the answer, but which VM box do you have? Check here if you're not sure.

Disney+ isn't currently available on VM. You can bet your bottom dollar VM & Disney are talking about it, and it'll arrive if & when an agreement is reached, and Disney provide the app.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Jamiehg
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Virgin 360 box 

0 Kudos
thrice
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I read over on Cable Forum that Virgin Media and Disney are in the early stages of discussions to bring Disney+ to the 360 boxes. There is no timetable and no guarantee that any agreement will be reached.

0 Kudos
nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Disney+ is available through the SkyQ box, but only as a separate subscription directly to Disney. 

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
markdyer72
Superfast
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Also the app is available on the Samsung tv as I have

0 Kudos