Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Delivery of new 360 box

I was supposed to have the new 360 box delivered yesterday (1st October) between 8am and 6pm and yet it didn't arrive. When I check my orders on the website there is nothing listed. Any idea what's going on and when I should expect it? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Delivery of new 360 box

Okay, just spoke to someone and they told me they aren't currently sending out 360 boxes due to technical issues. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Ah good to know - same as happened to me and I couldn't get anyone who knew what o was talking about. 

Did they say if it would be sent at some point in the future?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

i got one delivered this evening 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

They told me they'd contact me when they were able to offer me one. Honestly, it seems everyone is being told different things and there doesn't seem to be any definitive answer. It's all a bit of a shambles really. 😂

Peter_D, when did you order yours? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi. I got my 360 yesterday. Stopped working today, reboot sorted it though (for now)

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thanks for your post spac3cow6oy,

I've looked into your account to see if a 360 set top box can be ordered but this doesn't appear to be available to you.

Can you tell me, on the recent call, what the technical issue you were advised of referred to? Can you also tell me how you originally attempted to order the 360 box?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Sorry for the delay in responding to you but I don’t check back here all that often. Anyway, I was sent an email that said I could upgrade to the 360 box and it contained a link that took me to page where I could order it. I had to fill out all my details and choose a delivery date, which I did. I was then sent a further email confirming the order. 

They didn’t elaborate on what the technical issue was, just that there had been problems with the 360 boxes and wouldn’t be sending any out until further notice. It seems like this was not true.

0 Kudos