Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Delivery issues with new 360 box

Hi,

Newbie here. 

I received an invitation to upgrade my V6 box to a 360 version. I ordered one on line following the link in the email and got the option to select a preferred delivery date. Got an email confirmation which hinted there should be another with delivery confirmation. The date I selected passed last week with no further info from Virgin/Yodel. Further, my account shows no outstanding orders.

Appreciate that these days things get delayed but my order seems to have vanished. Anyone else had similar experience ?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Delivery issues with new 360 box

Had the same experience. Order has vanished.

Am trying to call them now to see what has happened. I have an order ref, never got my second email, expecting delivery today but my order doesn’t show on my account??

hmmm

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Just got off the phone to Virgin, apparently the first email although it confirms your order and delivery date, actually isn’t an order confirmation.

You have to wait for another email to fully confirm the order. So not too sure why the original order process allows a delivery date to be chosen and states that date in their email.

Have had fun today waiting in for a delivery which never was going to happen. Aargh.

Let’s see if I ever get my second email.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for confirming. I'n not sure I understand the rationale of being asked to choose a delivery date at the ordering stage if this is only provisional. All I'm waiting for is a box so it can't be too hard to set a firm date - even Amazon can do this. Obviously not a major problem but somewhat annoying all the same.

Fingers crossed we get our boxes in the next week or so.

0 Kudos