cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleted recordings 360box

paulpmj
Tuning in

Hi 360 box deleted all recordings and planned recordings, auto delete IS turned off, can we recover these?

any help appreciated 

thanks

paul

5 REPLIES 5

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Paul,

Sorry but there isn't an option to recover deleted recordings on the 360. It has been passed back a number of times asking for this facility to be added but sadly no luck so far.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

roy247
Superstar

More than likely you have a faulty box, you could try doing a factory reset of the box and then if it does it again call Virgin. If you have no new recording's you could try the format disk option but try the keep recording's option first.

It's only a partial system reset and not a complete factory reset. You are given 2 options,

Keep Recordings
Format Disk

Choosing Keep Recordings, means you won't lose your recordings and any planned recordings or series links you've set up, but you will have to sign into your apps such as iPlayer, Prime, Netflix and ITVX again, also Match frame rate and Standby power consumption will go back to their default settings if you have changed them. 

When phoning choose the option to report a fault, then ignore all the options offered and you should then be placed into a queue to speak to someone.

paulpmj
Tuning in

Thanks Roy

Thank you Roy

Thank you