cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete programme problem

kjb6372
On our wavelength

Hi, not sure if VM have problems again or it's just me. 

I have a main 360 box for recording but watch them on the non recordable box upstairs. I can watch & set recordings on this box fine but at the end of the programme when the banner on the right top comes up to delete, you press & it says deleted, but it just says watched in saved programmes so go to delete again. Sometimes it will delete & sometimes it says unable to do this as it is being watched on another box, which it is not. Try again & it normally deletes. Have factory reset second box & reset all VM equipment but it makes no difference. I don't want to factory reset main box & lose all recordings. Any ideas would be appreciated, Thnx...

35 REPLIES 35

Still waiting for somebody who knows what they are doing to sort it. They keep asking the same questions then nothing. Is this why they keep putting up our bills...

Thank you for popping back to us @kjb6372 and we are so sorry again that this issue has continued. 

Can I ask what the engineer stated when they came to visit previously about this issue?

TV_Steve
Tuning in

Hi.  I'm having exactly the same issue.  It only started happening fairly recently.  I also have an issue where I get an Oops message when I try to watch recordings on the 360 Mini.  It says it can't connect to my main 360 box.  

Watching TV and Apps is absolutely fine and signal is strong on both boxes.

I've done all the usual reboot scenarios - 360 boxes and hub but to no avail.  My connections seem fine too.

Both issues are hit and miss as sometimes watching and deleting recordings works fine. It seems to happen at random times every day.

Any advice or thoughts would be welcome.

Thanks

TV_Steve
Tuning in

This is the message I get when I try to watch recordingsThis is the message I get when I try to watch recordings

Hi TV_Steve, 

Thanks for taking the time to post about your issues in the Community.

We're sorry to learn that you have been having an issue with this error message. 

Checking things this end, we can see that you've had an engineer visit who has resynced things at the property. Hopefully this means things are resolved for you now but if not, pop back and let us know so we can help further. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

kjb6372
On our wavelength

No still a problem,  do you not actually read posts anymore or leaders answer PM's.  Will ring & try to speak to someone who can help.

JeffGlaister
On our wavelength

I get this all the time, I just assumed it was a feature of the main box streaming the recording over your local network and the main box hasn't released the recording immediately after you have stopped watching on the mini box. I found that I can usually delete the recording later on. I've not really seen it as an issue - just something that happens.

Kutt
Tuning in

I have also experienced this issue many times, but not at all since receiving the 5.02 update a few days ago ...

kjb6372
On our wavelength

Hi, hopefully when I get home it will be fixed, even tho VM said there was not anything wrong..

HEY kjb6372, thank you for reaching out and I am so sorry to hear this.

How has it been over the weekend any improvement at all?

Please do let me know. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?