cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Damaged remote

Broony666
Joining in

Hi, one of my dogs has damaged my remote for my v360 box. I have tried to order one through the app but keep getting "oops we can't find the page you are looking for". Going round in circles and wondering if I can order it through here?

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

roy247
Community elder

Hi Broony666,

You can either call Virgin on 150 from a Virgin phone, mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone to report a fault or wait here for one of the forum team team to pick this up which might be 2 to 3 day's.

You can use the TVGO app while you are waiting, or if your TV has a smart remote you might be able to pair that to the 360 box, my LG smart remote is paired using Ziggo set-top box.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

roy247
Community elder

Hi Broony666,

You can either call Virgin on 150 from a Virgin phone, mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone to report a fault or wait here for one of the forum team team to pick this up which might be 2 to 3 day's.

You can use the TVGO app while you are waiting, or if your TV has a smart remote you might be able to pair that to the 360 box, my LG smart remote is paired using Ziggo set-top box.

Thank you Roy247