cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Currently setting up your channels

Daveg1984
Joining in

We have had a third box added to the property and we cannot access any of our additional channels 

kids, sports, movies.

we keep getting a message saying we are setting up your channels and have had this for months now. 
this is getting rather annoying now and would love answers as to why virgin can’t seem to get even the smallest of things right. 

dave

3 REPLIES 3

roy247
Community elder

What response have you had from Virgin when you told them about your problem.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Dave,

Can  you access the additional channels on your other boxes?

If so VM need to resend the codes to your third box. 

It may need passing to second level support to do that, and if that fails it will require a tech visit to swap the box out for another one.

You could try calling Faults 150 from a Virgin landline or mobile, or 0345 454 1111, option 2  

When calling Faults ignore all the options and don't press any buttons then you should be placed into a queue and an agent should pick up the phone and help. Or wait a day or two and a member of the Forum Team should pick this up for you.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Daveg1984,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I am so sorry to hear that you're having some trouble with one of your TV boxes. What model of box is it? What message appears exactly? Is this only happening on specific channels? When did you last discuss this with the team, and what have they advised?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!