cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cs2214 or cs2200.....logged call, told replacement....not arrived....can't contact virgin

Griffin29
Tuning in

Hi and please help. Had issues with tivo for a few weeks, last week (Sunday) finally found a way to contact virgin and via what's app was told I needed a new box and it'd be despatched last Monday and takev3-5 days to arrive. 8 days later I'm waiting but cannot for the life of me find a number to call to escalate. Going through the app gets me to a 'call us' link that is dead.

In the app there is a link to appointments and nothing in there, I am losing confidence nothing is happening. How do I get through? Seriously fed up at this point 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

roy247
Superstar

You can call Virgin on 150 from a Virgin phone, mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone to report a fault, then ignore all the options offered and you should then be placed into a queue to speak to someone.

Another option is to wait for one of the forum team to pick this up which might be 2 to 3 day's, but has generally been a lot quicker recently.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

roy247
Superstar

You can call Virgin on 150 from a Virgin phone, mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone to report a fault, then ignore all the options offered and you should then be placed into a queue to speak to someone.

Another option is to wait for one of the forum team to pick this up which might be 2 to 3 day's, but has generally been a lot quicker recently.