cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact email address for VM?

Croftie
Tuning in

I called VM earlier today about a problem I had. The assistant who was actually very helpful, said that I should send an email to a VM address with details of my question, as he couldn't resolve it there and then. He gave me the following address to use - enquiries@virginmedia.com. I used this address, but I had a return to sender saying that this mailbox was unknown. 

So, does anyone have a proper email address which I can send my question with attachments to? The only email addresses I can find on the VM website are to do with abuse and phishing. I want a proper email address which will be seen and read by a real person! 

Thanks 

12 REPLIES 12

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

VM have no published CS email address.

If you explain your query, then this forum may be able to help.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Croftie
Tuning in

I don't want to go into too much detail, but basically I received an email from VM offering me a new Virgin 360 box as my current box is over 4 or 5 years old. The email said I had 7 days for this offer before it expired. It looked totally genuine and looked at the email address it was from - 

I clicked through and it had my full name, email address & account number. The only additional information I had to provide was my phone number which I did. I clicked through and moved to a page which said that I would now receive a confirmation email. But I never received that. 

So got in touch with VM to ask where my new box order was, and was told that firstly they had no record of having sent such an email, and so there was no order on their system. The assistant could account for the email and so suggested that I contact VM through the email he gave my which is the one which failed to send 

Hope this helps 

Croftie
Tuning in

oops - just noticed that in my last sentence it should say "the assistant could NOT account for the email I had received .............."

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Check which box you currently have - is this a TiVo or a V6? https://www.virginmedia.com/care/tv-fault/which-tv-box 

TV360 is substantially different to both, so if you are certain about migrating - VM staff should respond on this forum in a couple of days.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Croftie
Tuning in

Thanks Japitts, I have a Tivo box. My issue is that my request for a new box as per their email seems to have been lost in the ether! So I first need to find out what the problem is at VM. 

Thanks for coming back to us Croftie, have you been able to get this resolved since you last posted or do you require further assistance?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Croftie
Tuning in

Hi Steven, thanks for replying. Sorry it hasn't been resolved. I want to send an email to VM with full details of my problem and attach the original email I received from VM offering me a free upgrade Virgin 360 box and also the screenshot I took at the time after completing my acceptance of the offer. The issue is that I never received a confirmation email and now VM are saying that they have no information about sending me an email when as I understand it the email I received was genuine as it came from email@em.virginmedia.com  

So I need an email address at VM somewhere in customer services where I can send all these details. 

Can you help or advise? 

Thanks 

Thanks for coming back to us Croftie, we don't have an email address for such issues but I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Croftie
Tuning in

Steven - I have tried to reply, but it says "

Correct the highlighted errors and try again.

• Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and send the message when you are satisfied."

I haven't put in any invalid html so I don't understand why I can't reply to you with the details you requested?