cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constant red light

GHB
Joining in

Hi I have a constant red light on my tv box. I have tried switching on & off checked all the cables nothing works. I had virgin media installed 10 days ago. All worked fine for the first week but now I can’t access the tv all I get is a welcome message in variou languages. Haven’t been able to contact either a person or robot at virgin. Feeling very frustrated & angry as having to watch tv on my ipad

HELP

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

roy247
Superstar

You can call Virgin on 150 from a Virgin phone, mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone to report a fault, then ignore all the options offered and you should then be placed into a queue to speak to someone.

Another option is to wait for one of the forum team to pick this up which might be 2 to 3 day's, but has generally been a lot quicker recently.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

roy247
Superstar

You can call Virgin on 150 from a Virgin phone, mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone to report a fault, then ignore all the options offered and you should then be placed into a queue to speak to someone.

Another option is to wait for one of the forum team to pick this up which might be 2 to 3 day's, but has generally been a lot quicker recently.

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi GHB

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

I am sorry to hear about the issues you are having with the TV set top box.

If you haven't already done so, please re boot the box and check all connections are secure.

Please also check here for any known area issues. 

Please pop back to us when you can and let us know if any of the above resolved the issue. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Keiff
Joining in

Hi, try rebooting your router/hub, that worked for me.