cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Coax not in bedroom 😬

JoeVM
Tuning in

Hi,

I've recently received a 360 mini box to enable multiroom (so I can watch footy in peace!). 

Upon install I realised the mini box needs a connected coax, just like the main box.

I assumed it would just run on WiFi and connect to the main box, as the Sky multiroom boxes do πŸ˜”

So my question is, do VM offer to install additional coax ports in different rooms, assuming at a charge, or is this something I need to source privately? 

Thanks in advance,

Joe

4 REPLIES 4

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey JoeVM,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your new TV box. I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

I have arranged a technician appointment for you and it can be tracked via your online account. Please sign into My Virgin Media and you will see your appointments on your account dashboard. However, this can take up to 24 hours to be updated. You can also check your appointments via the 'My Virgin Media' app.

Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Engineer is on his way to my address now. Thanks and apologies for the fluster from myself

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the update on this JoeVM,

Do let us know how the appointment goes! 

Take care,

Kain