Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Channel 113

I recently installed a 360 box. Channel 113 which was there at first has disappeared. Also on some channels and recordings the audio and sound are quite badly out of sync.!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Channel 113

You will now find your ITV HD Channel on 103. ITV updated most of their Regional Channels on Tuesday so that they now broadcast in HD.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

If 113 has disappeared then reboot your box.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

113 is no longer on the 360 Box as the HD Channel is npw on 103. They box no longer shows the ITV SD Channel. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@KeithLeonard wrote:

113 is no longer on the 360 Box as the HD Channel is npw on 103. They box no longer shows the ITV SD Channel. 

Then the boxes must be defaulting to HD, as the SD version is still being broadcast from all English headends.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

@KeithLeonard wrote:

@KeithLeonard 

Just had it confirmed that the firmware in these boxes defaults to the HD channels in your subscription & discards the SD equivalants. So you will probably find other SD channels have disappeared.