cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Catch up not playing (seems to be ITVX)

pdbasham1
Tuning in

Hi

Having issues with an updated TiVo box to 360.

Certain catch up programmes wont play, I search, go to the program (in this case Morse), select series from the left, select the episode & when I press play nothing happens.

can anyone help?

Regards, Paul

6 REPLIES 6

pdbasham1
Tuning in
  • Forgot to say, some will play.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If this is a programme-specific issue, it may be an ITV-X issue that ITV would need to be made aware of. It's ITV's app that VM have enabled access to - but the content is ITV's.

That said, what is the programme (including specific episode) that you're having problems with? Others may be able to test and see if they get the same issue.

By the way, TiVo's can't be converted to TV360 - if you had a V6 and converted it, then its past life as a V6 bears no relevance on issues now - you've got a TV360.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi @pdbasham1 thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

The advice offered by japitts regarding the streaming platform is correct.  Are you having issues with other apps?  For example. BBC iPlayer?  As you've reached out, I would like to take a closer look on your behalf. I am going to send you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi pdbasham1, thanks for getting back to me privately.  
This is just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember, if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand. Please bear in mind, you can manage your account from here. Your online account, will give you access to your bills, show your package details, diagnose any possible faults and monitor any orders and appointments you may have. 
Regards
Lee_R

Had an engineer round, it's a known issue. Some episodes on catch-up wont play, but if you use the app they will play, so there is a work around.

Hi Pdbasham1,

Thanks for coming back to us about your issue, I am glad the engineer could shed some light on this problem! 

It sounds like our IT team are aware of the issue and are working on a fix.

Sorry for the inconvenience but I am glad they showed you a temporary work around until it's resolved!

Thanks,

Megan_L