cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel 360 upgrade

m0bov
Tuning in

It seems the 360 migration or upgrade is not an improvement. Even the email telling me my remotes are on the way details the features I'll loose.

Can the upgrade be cancelled?

Full House with 200Mb. 2x V6s hard wired, SH3 in Modem Mode with Ubiquiti Router. Ubiquiti Wifi Points, IP CCTV and Sonoff Smart switches& Philips Hue, Synology NAS. Whole house wired with CAT5e.
15 REPLIES 15

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@m0bov wrote:

Can the upgrade be cancelled?

Short answer is no - once you've requested the conversion, it can't be stopped.

Did you do any research into the differences between the two platforms, before requesting your box(es) be converted?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

I did yes.

Full House with 200Mb. 2x V6s hard wired, SH3 in Modem Mode with Ubiquiti Router. Ubiquiti Wifi Points, IP CCTV and Sonoff Smart switches& Philips Hue, Synology NAS. Whole house wired with CAT5e.

m0bov
Tuning in

Can a member of the team message me? I've been on hold for an hour. Can they get the upgrade app sent to me? I already have the remotes.

Thanks

You can stop the upgrade. I've asked for it to be restarted.

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the update m0bov,

To clarify are you still currently on V6 services?

Regards,

Kain

Yes I am still on V6 service I spoke to 4 agents in the end neither which could get it working and it had to be escalated to the engineering department I believe. I'm waiting for a resolution within 5 working days seems a bit much just to get an app to appear.

Still no app.

Still no app 

Sending out an engineer. Any ideas what they will do? Will I loose my second V6 box?