cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we please have multi-channel series links back?

davorg
Up to speed

The BBC Glastonbury coverage this weekend is spread across four channels (BBC One to Four). On the old Tivo boxes, we could easily set a series link to record any programme in that series across any channel. On TV360, series links are tied to a channel. So I've just had to set up the same series link four times.

TV360 has been available for two years now and it still doesn't have feature parity with the older system (search by person and managing series links are two other obvious features that are missing).

Are the development team putting any effort into adding the features that long-time customers have been missing since switching to the new system?

@davorg
Former Cable & Wireless and ntl customer
1 REPLY 1

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

There are some features, such as Wishlists, which are TiVO patented exclusives. It would no doubt cost Liberty Global (who own Horizon & operate it globally) a lot of money to make these available when only people in the UK have ever had use of these features.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks