Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Can’t watch recorded programs

I can’t watch recorded programs on my 360 mini, it says “box is off line or not connecting turn it on to watch” my lounge box is working fine also a 360, yet I can still access prime video on my mini resetting doesn’t help, virgin are aware of this fault and service status says an engineer is on the way, however that was 3 days ago still not working. Am I entitled to a partial refund because of this ?

also since having the 360 boxes I have not been able to get my recorded programs to appear on tv go app 

When the 360 boxes were offered the were on trial. Will they be updating the boxes as only being able to rewind 2mins of live tv and no deleted folder doesn’t seem as good as v6 was

0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Can’t watch recorded programs

Please post in the TV Forum

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

recorded programs not playing

I can’t watch recorded programs on my 360 mini, it says “box is off line or not connecting turn it on to watch” my lounge box is working fine also a 360, yet I can still access prime video on my mini resetting doesn’t help, virgin are aware of this fault and service status says an engineer is on the way, however that was 3 days ago still not working. Am I entitled to a partial refund because of this ?

also since having the 360 boxes I have not been able to get my recorded programs to appear on tv go app 

When the 360 boxes were offered the were on trial. Will they be updating the boxes as only being able to rewind 2mins of live tv and no deleted folder doesn’t seem as good as v6 was

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: recorded programs not playing

Hi steve081, thanks for the message and sounds like there is/was an area outage. Can you confirm if you are still having issues with this? Chris

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

yes fine now an engineer came and fixed it we had a 5 year old weak modem

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

HI steve081, I had a feeling that this would be the case, we are glad that this is resolved and have a good day. Chris 

0 Kudos