cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t watch recorded programmes on 360 mini

Janey77
Tuning in

Hi, I can’t seem to be able to access any recorded programmes on the 360 mini. Have tried rebooting. Can however watch stuff on the 360 box. Checked diagnostics and says all connected. 
Does anyone else have this problem? Thanks 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

roy247
Community elder

Hi Janey,

I used to get similar problems with the Tivo V6, both boxes could see the recordings on the other box but neither would play, it just said something like the other box is not responding. What I had to do was go into the network settings and reconnect both boxes to the internet even though they both said everything was OK. This sometimes needed doing a couple of times as sometimes one box would play the others recordings but not the other way. Also a box restart was sometimes required. Hope this helps. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

@Tarquinj79 wrote:

When you factory reset will I lose my recorded programs and scheduled recordings?

Not on the 360.  You will keep most of your settings (IIRC you'll need to set Match Frame Rate back to "On" and the Dolby Audio back to whatever you had it set to - if you haven't touched these settings then this won't apply) and all your recordings, series links, profile settings, etc.  It will, however, reset Netflix, Amazon and iPlayer - you'll need to sign in again.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

19 REPLIES 19

dannylau
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Make sure the other box is set to fast start otherwise the mini can't access recordings when it is in standby 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks Danny, I’ve tried that but it didn’t work. What I did notice is that I can now watch all the apps such as Netflix and Amazon Prime. 

Hi Janey77, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that you were having issues with the service, can you confirm if this is still the case? Are you able to try it on another box to see if you are getting the same issue? Please let us know how it goes and we look forward to hearing from you. Chris 

Hi, yes I am still having this issue. It’s only happening with the mini 360. I haven’t got another box to try. 
Thanks

Can you confirm what error code you are getting when you try to view the recordings? ^Chris 

Hi there isn’t an error code. Just says 360 box isn’t responding.

There is a diagnostics option in the System -> Network menu - have you tried running that?

Both boxes need a good signal to the HUB for the mini to be able to play recordings.

@Janey77 wrote:

Hi there isn’t an error code. Just says 360 box isn’t responding.

==================================
1.2Gb/100Mb in Oxford (area 31) using SH5

Hi Janey77, thanks for the reply, can you try what ozsat has stated, please let us know the results? ^Chris

Hi I’ve tried diagnostics on both boxes and both have a good signal quality and high connection speed.