cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t upgrade from V6 to 360

Superfuzz_2000
Joining in

Hi, we have a V6 box and received our remote to upgrade over 10 days ago. So far the system has not upgraded itself so we have tried to do it manually. 

Currently the only upgrade option says upgrade V6 box but not upgrade to 360. We have tried resetting the box and router but no luck. We have updated the box to see if that prompted anything but not nothing. 

Virgin check says box is offline but everything is plugged in and working. Again reset everything to be sure but no luck.

Anyone with any ideas would be great. It is getting very frustrating 

2 REPLIES 2

adhiren
Dialled in

I had a similar issue when I switched way back when and so I called Virgin and they sent an engineer out.

When the engineer came out, he tried a new box and sure enough that worked fine after he connected it so then I kept that one and he took back the original box I had as it was clearly faulty. So it might just be the box in general which needs to be replaced 

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Superfuzz_2000,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear you are facing issues with your V6 conversion to our 360 Box, I was able to locate you on our system with the details we have for you and it looks OK our end, I will need look further into this for you, I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.