cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t get any tv channels

KaraGuevara
Joining in

For the last week or so I can’t watch any tv channels on my tv. I have tried all the troubleshooting solutions and nothing works. I can watch things on the apps on the tv and I can watch Virgin tv on my mobile but absolutely nothing on my tv, plus nothing is recording. 
Feel like I’m going crazy as I’m constantly trying these troubleshooting solutions and nothing ever works. I’ve had other issues since joining Virgin in March, feels like it’s never ending. 
Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @KaraGuevara 

You've posted in the V6 forum, however you say that you joined VM in March.   That means you will have a TV360 box, so I've moved your post to the 360 forum so you can receive the correct help.

When you say, "I can watch things on the apps on the tv" do you mean via the VM TV360 set top box, are you just referring to your TV set itself?

Can you see the VM home screen and EPG?  have you tried using a different HDMI cable and/or different HDMI port?

Are you seeing any onscreen error messages and if so what are they are they? For example CS1011 or CS9031?

There is a list of error codes and possible solutions <<< here >>> 

EDIT - I forgot to say, you need the 360 box connecting to VM's white coaxial cable in order to receive live TV.  This may be the issue, is yours connected?

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @KaraGuevara,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear you're experiencing some TV service issues recently. As @newapollo has also suggested, would you mind expanding on the nature of the problem a little further? We can then offer more assistance.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!