cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't delete recordings in 369 box

WeeClare
Up to speed

Got 93% full recordings on 360 box so want to start deleting. Go to delete recording then confirm bit still there. 

Also tried the bin icon on the right. Stops being highlighted but then comes back. 

Any help anyone?

3 REPLIES 3

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi WeeClare 

Have you rebooted the 360 and  then checked again?

Also have you tried deleting the stuck recordings using the TV GO app?

Navigate to the page with the recording(s) that won't delete, select 'Edit', tick the box and then select 'Delete'

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

WeeClare
Up to speed

Hi, I rebooted box, still won't delete. Only way to do it is through the app.  Thanks

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@WeeClare wrote:

Hi, I rebooted box, still won't delete. Only way to do it is through the app.  Thanks

This is a communication issue between the box & VMs headend server. Using the app directly deletes the content from the master list the server has. For some reason your box is not doing the same, which it should. Hence when the master list refreshes onto the box, the unwanted recordings are still there.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks