cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I stop my 360 box deleting watched recordings?

Roger_K
Dialled in

My 360 box automatically deletes recordings after they’ve been watched. This is annoying as sometimes another family member wants to see them. The V6 used to delete the oldest programmes which seemed a better option – and there was an undelete folder. Someone wrote that there are “Manage Storage” settings to choose the preferred option but I can’t find it. My Settings menu has various items but I can’t see Manage Storage or anything like it, so could someone please point me in the right direction. I suppose I can try to ensure the disc never gets full, but this often happens all too quickly.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

To reach ‘Manage storage’, press Home then navigate to RECORDINGS then View All.

Manage storage is then top right, where you can alter the default to ‘Ask to delete after watching’ to Off.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

To reach ‘Manage storage’, press Home then navigate to RECORDINGS then View All.

Manage storage is then top right, where you can alter the default to ‘Ask to delete after watching’ to Off.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Many thanks Ernie -- as they say "It's easy when you know how"! One thing though, my "ask to delete after watching" WAS on Off so I've changed it to On. Now I know where the settings are I'll try the various options.