Menu
Deantunney
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

CS9994

TV loses all channels and says I'm connected to the wrong Internet, I'm not. Tried all the help options. Set up WiFi connection that works for a few minutes and fails again. Speed tests are very erratic also, sometimes through WiFi I'm getting 5mb and sometimes 200mb. The app detects a technical issue but just says to turn it off and on, no further advice. Very frustrating. Can phone for help as virgin have no call operaters actually working. Been on less than a month, had terrible issues in my last house, thought it was the house line clearly it's just virgin in general.

0 Kudos
Deantunney
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: CS9994

Speed tests now showing I'm connected to sky (intentty Ltd) somethings obviously not right, yet all virgin services status checks say everything is fine.

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Which TV box do you have? If you're not sure, check https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-tv-box 

V6 & V360 boxes need a connection (wired or wireless) to a Virgin homehub to provide an internet connection, and you've mentioned in your second post about Sky Internet?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Deantunney
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

360 box. My point is I have a virgin Internet TV phone package. My TV is saying it needs to connect to an Internet supply. My router is working with all other devices but the TV keeps saying its not connected. When I do a speed test the line connection through the speed test app shows strange connections. (Ie sky.) when it does connect to virgin it only gets 5mbs speeds. 

0 Kudos