Menu
ipw31
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

CS6001 error

My new virgin 360 can’t record, it’s says it full but there is nothing saved.

have tried a reboot and no luck, same CS6001 error message about hard drive error comes up.

please advise on fix or replacement .

0 Kudos
roy247
Well-informed
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: CS6001 error

If you can watch live TV and on demand and catchup are working ok, so you only have problems recording and pausing live TV presumably then it sounds like a faulty hard drive, so a call to Virgin would be required. First thing preferably when it's quicker to get through.

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Can you pause live TV for, say, 30seconds and then watch it delayed?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Sasha_W
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi @ipw31

Welcome to the forum page and thanks for posting this on here. Sorry to hear you're having issues with your TV 360 but we can certainly look into this for you t get it sorted. 

Just a couple of things: do you have any issues with any live tv or on demand features or is it just the recordings? 

We may need to take a further look into your account for you but please do let us know. 

Thanks 

Sasha - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
ipw31
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks.

live tv appears to be fine.

catch up is not 100% it can show on older episode in place of the one selected.

recording is impossible as it says it’s full.

0 Kudos
Sasha_W
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for this, I will pop you over a PM so we can look into this further for you.#

Please look out  for the purple envelope at the top right hand corner of your screen which will take you to PM's 🙂 

Thanks 

Sasha - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Sasha_W
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi @ipw31

I have decided to book you a technician and have booked you a technician. I have PM'd you the details but if you wish to change or cancel this, you can via your online account at your order section.

If you do have any more concerns or want to ask any more questions, please feel free and I am  more than happy to help you 🙂 

Apart from this, hope you have a lovely evening 🙂 

Thanks 

Sasha - Forum Team

0 Kudos