cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CS2200

That-Guy-Brian
Joining in

Hi there, having problems with your new 360 service. Can't watch recordings without an error stopping it and making it fail. Error code is: CS2200. Also happens when trying to watch Catch Up TV and when trying to pause and rewind live tv. The quality is absolutely terrible and has been like this since I switched from V6 service. Was given some advice by one of your bots. It advised me to switch my TV box off and on. I did so and it appears that all of my recordings have been erased. Really sickened with all of this. Can't even get a real human to talk to about this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

roy247
Community elder

Sounds like a faulty box, you need to phone Virgin 150 from your Virgin phone, mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone to report a fault.

When phoning choose the option to report a fault, then ignore all the options offered and you should then be placed into a queue to speak to someone.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

roy247
Community elder

Sounds like a faulty box, you need to phone Virgin 150 from your Virgin phone, mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone to report a fault.

When phoning choose the option to report a fault, then ignore all the options offered and you should then be placed into a queue to speak to someone.

Travis_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @That-Guy-Brian 

Thanks for posting on our community forum and sorry to hear about the issue with your TV box

I am going to drop you a private message now to collect some more information and investigate further, please keep an eye on your inbox for a message from myself

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs