Menu
Katielcarnell
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

CS1012

I received my TV 360 box yesterday i set it all up and got it all sorted and when it was fetching my account details it came up with error code CS1012. I managed to get onto a live chat to talk to someone they said I would have to call customer service but I am unable to call until Friday and have no other way to call can someone please help me?! Have no way of watching TV without this box and I'm getting frustrated! 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: CS1012

Hi,

there have been nationwide issues with VM  activations since Friday. Some forum members have reported that theirs is working now, so it may be that it will fix itself. You could try rebooting the equipment again. Broadband activations were having the same problems but have partly been restored.

There is a sticky post in the broadband section along with a fault reference number QuickStart-set-up-and/Equipment-Activation

EDIT

tIn the meantime you may be able to stream live TV and on demand content, also Sky Cinema using the TV GO app
https://www.virginmedia.com/virgin-tv-edit/tips-and-tricks/download-the-virgin-tv-go-app

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Katielcarnell
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: CS1012

Thank you but I have tried everything I have been looking online all night and I'm still having no look same thing with my TV app its not giving me anything so I am still stuck 

0 Kudos