Menu
cpimperton
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

CS100:70

We had a third box installed at the beginning of January and the engineer upgraded all boxes to the new 360 ones. 

We constantly have the error message 100:70 on our third box and having tried ringing, emailing etc we cannot get it sorted. Virgin customer service is terrible at best. 

We've done all the rebooting etc several times yet still no joy. 

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
roy247
Superfast
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: CS100:70

Did it work before the Virgin engineer left.

Have you logged into your Virgin account and checked that it shows 3 boxes in your account if it only shows 2 I assume it won't activate and your account hasn't been updated correctly. Unfortunately this will need a call to Virgin.

Also is this box a 360 mini box, you said you had all your boxes upgraded to 360, which should mean 1 TV360 box with hard drive and 2 mini boxes, until today I was under the impression that you can only have 1 TV360 box with hard drive and the rest had to be mini's but it looks like that information is wrong.

0 Kudos
cpimperton
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

It did!

Weirdly our living room box worked fine along with our bedroom box but the kitchen (new box) didn't work. Phoned Virgin and they said it hadn't been activated so that sorted it. 

Then our bedroom box stopped working. 

My account shows Virgin TV 360 box, Virgin TV 360 mini box, additional TV box. 

• Really don't know what number to ring though because every time we do we just get automated messages. Not helpful at all!
0 Kudos
roy247
Superfast
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The best time to ring is at 8am, select the "I am thinking of leaving option" tell them your problem and ask to speak to the 360 team.

0 Kudos
cpimperton
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Rang at 0815am this morning and spoke to a very helpful chap who has now resolved.

My advice - tell them you're going to cancel the direct debit and they can chase you!

Thanks for the help.

Chris

0 Kudos