cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black Screen No Sound

jka94036
Superfast

I have suffered with this for almost a year but tonight 22/7/23 went off from about 21:30, affecting ALL channels . No error messages just black screen and no sound

Can view the TV360 GUI so the usual fob offs of check hdmi cables etc do not apply.

Apparently there is an issue affecting on demand services but live tv is affected 

6 REPLIES 6

jka94036
Superfast

Hi

I am having the exact same issue with both my boxes (already posted my own thread)

Started ~21:30 Saturday night and haven’t had live tv since, on demand etc work fine. No issues on service checkers

I phoned 150 this morning and now have a tech visit booked.

Would be interesting to know your approx location 

jka94036
Superfast

Update on this issue. 
Although VM now say the area issue is fixed I am still faced with black screen and no sound on all live tv channels, I can view the TV guides and on demand services via the hub working ok, no issues with broadband. My 360 mini box is also affected

Diagnostics show good signal quality and fast internet connections

Got through to 150 this morning and now have a tech booked, but interestingly there is another report of the same issue on this 360 forum

Unfortunately can’t edit, but VM have announced another network issue affecting their TV service. I am BR1 4 area 

IMG_0339.png

Hi @jka94036 

Welcome back to our community forums and sorry to hear you have been having ongoing TV service issues. We can understand this is not ideal and we want to best help. Please bear with our team while we continue to work on this issue for you. The current estimated fix time is 31-JUL-2023 at 12:00. I can also see you have an upcoming appointment to look into this. Please let us know how this goes and if the issue still persists.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi
The tech visit was cancelled due to the current issue being a network problem ( which ironically I have been saying for the past year)

John

Sorry to hear this @jka94036. In this case, please bear with our team while we work to resolve this issue. Our team will aim to get the service up and running by the estimated fix time. You can check here to see if you may be entitled to compensation https://virg.in/autocomp

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs