cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bigger Bundle + Sports missing Sky Sports channels in HD

H4wks
Tuning in

I received my kit today, all activated and up and running but I'm missing the Sky Sports channels in HD!  Does this usually take longer than the rest of the channels to activate?

7 REPLIES 7

roy247
Community elder

Did you add Sky Sports HD to your package because I think you will find that the Sky HD included only refers to the non sports channels, if you check your contract it should say, you could also post a picture of your contract with personal details removed if you want the forum team to help.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The Sky Sports channels in the Bigger Bundle plus Sports are only in SD. If you want the HD version it's an additional £7 per month.  The screenshot below is from the pop up screen that appears when clicking on 'See all channels" in the Plan Details of the Bigger Bundle plus Sports on the web page showing the various bundles Clipboard01.jpg

195+ TV channels

• Watch Netflix (if you subscribe)

Bigger bundle + SportsBigger bundle + Sports

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

H4wks
Tuning in

Damn, the bullet point with "Sky channels in HD" got me!

Very annoying 😡

roy247
Community elder

That's why marketing and advertising people get paid, you might be best phoning retensions that's the "I am thinking of leaving option" and if you speak to a UK based person get an upgrade to Ultimate Volt which includes Sky Sports HD, see what they offer you in UHD.

Within 14 days of installation?

How much you pay? Look at the volt bundle. Uhd  sky cinema (on demand) and sky sports uhd - do check which ch. Though is £10 add-on.

Self-install was yesterday so yes I'm in the cooling off period.  Bundle was the Bigger + Sports @ £65 as Newapollo posted above.  Think the Volt + UHD was alot more expensive.

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @H4wks, and welcome back!

Sorry to hear that you've not got quite what you initially expected from the package purchased.

Do feel free to keep us updated with the call you make into our team in relation to this matter.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn