cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBC iPlayer

Stuandjax
Joining in

Hi. My old V6 box has been upgraded to Virgin 360 and everything is working correctly except the programmes on the BBC iPlayer won't load. Have rebooted the box twice but it hasn't helped. Any ideas?

4 REPLIES 4

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

When you say that iPlayer programmes won't load, can you be specific about what happens? Do you get any error messages or suchlike, for example?

Do non-BBC OnDemand programmes play ok? That's a good test of the box's internet connection.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks for the response. Yes all the other on demand services are working. There's no error message just says programme won't load and try and again later.

Don't know when you upgraded to 360 or last used iPlayer but I just tried after not using it for a while and it looks different to the last I used it and the application version is 23.47.1.0 with a build identifier date of today, says  it's not in Beta Mode pretty sure it was and the location was set back to London. It all works you may need to restart your 360, turn the switch off on the back of the box or do a factory reset just select the keep your recordings option.

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @Stuandjax 

Welcome back to the forums and thank you for your post. 

As a few days have passed since your initial post, please could you let us know if you have managed to get on the BBC Iplayer as of yet? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M