cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audio Troubles with My 360Box: Muffled Sound and Fan-Like Hum – Any Fixes?

adampayne
Joining in

I'm facing a perplexing issue with my 360Box, and I'm hoping the community here might have some insights. The sound coming from my 360Box is coming across as if there's a distant fan humming in the background -  quite muffled and odd . And to make things even more puzzling, there are times when the audio completely drops out, leaving me in silence.

For a bit of context, I'm using my 360Box in conjunction with a monitor screen that I also use with my PC. While the visual experience is on point, these  audio glitches  are a real letdown. I've done the basic checks, turning fanoff    my room ceiling fan." and all other noisy electronics to observe closely, it still happens, even I've checked cables are securely connected, and the hardware seems to be in good shape.

Has anyone else encountered similar audio problems with their Virgin 360Box?

1 REPLY 1

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @adampayne 

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first post.

Sorry to hear you are having these audio issues with your TV 360 box. We can understand the inconvenience caused and we want to best help. Just to confirm, do you get the same issue with a different HDMI cable? How long has this issue been ongoing? Do you get these issues with live tv or on demand? 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs