Menu
Fazman
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Asian Mela Channels not grouped

Hope someone can help , recently upgraded to virgin 360, wow , what an amazing piece of kit this. Does anyone know why I am unable to locate the Asian Channels in the sub groups listings. On TiVo , all Asian channels were under the subgroup ‘international’ however, unable to locate this group at all on 360 ? 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
tafrock
Up to speed
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Asian Mela Channels not grouped

If you can see the Asian mela channels easiest solution is to create a profile called Asian Mela and put them all in it. You can even make it so 101 for instance goes to your main Asian Mela channel that way 

GarethF
Virgin Media Staff
Virgin Media Staff
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We're hoping to have this fixed by the weekend

GarethF
TV Product Team
0 Kudos
GarethF
Virgin Media Staff
Virgin Media Staff
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

This is now fixed as of this morning.

GarethF
TV Product Team
0 Kudos
Fazman
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

That is a fantastic response , I can now see the international sub group for within the guide. Absolute legend , thanks Gareth. 

0 Kudos
Fazman
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your advise, virgin have now managed to add a sub category within the guide . All sorted . Thanks for your response, this is an option I can use to bucket my own favourite channels . Stay safe and thanks 

0 Kudos
Fazman
Tuning in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi 

just noticed when you enter ‘All categories’ via catch up , the ‘international’ sub group is missing. Can you please also add to the all categories within catch up too?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos