cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apps not working

DaveF56
Joining in

So I have done a reset on tv box, reset router box, done factory reset on tv box, checked internet connection reported all good.   Amazon video app wont load, kids you tube wont load, you tube was ok now wont load. BBC iplayer wants me to login all the time.    Some times I cant get play from start random programs random channels.  THIS very obviously a software issues with 360 upgrade.  Before up grade I had NONE of these problems.   Speaking to others they also have similar problems.   SO VIRGIN when are you going to fix?  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Huckster
On our wavelength
I have had same issues previously and gone through same process. And very recently, the issues have gone away, with all apps staying logged on.

I find that if you turn both the TV Box and Hub router off at the same time. Leave them off for a few minutes. When you turn the TV box and hub back on. Log back into all apps. And crucially, turn off the TV box overnight and leave the hub on if you wish. Apps should stay logged on when you turn on the TV box the next day.

Virgin Media appear aware that some of the TV boxes have problems with 360 and they will replace, if people keep on having repeated problems.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Huckster
On our wavelength
I have had same issues previously and gone through same process. And very recently, the issues have gone away, with all apps staying logged on.

I find that if you turn both the TV Box and Hub router off at the same time. Leave them off for a few minutes. When you turn the TV box and hub back on. Log back into all apps. And crucially, turn off the TV box overnight and leave the hub on if you wish. Apps should stay logged on when you turn on the TV box the next day.

Virgin Media appear aware that some of the TV boxes have problems with 360 and they will replace, if people keep on having repeated problems.

Thanks that has so far worked.  I can now get Amazon, you tube   etc..