cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apps not loading….Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Disney+

pharley
Tuning in

Hello, we’re getting very frustrated here with an unreliable box since updating to 360.  First it was the constantly asking us to register to watch Channel 4 and iPlayer issue.  I have tried a reset multiple times (deleting all recordings) and it works for a few days / weeks but always comes back.  More recently things have gotten worse with Netflix crashing and the box seeming to crash.  Lots of time required to get the box restarted including flashing back to the welcome screen.  This time all of our recording disappeared and now Netflix and Disney+ are not loading (just shows Netflix logo for some time, and then an error code CS2400, even if I select Disney?).  BBC, ITV and C4 each require registration each time……what do we do? 

We have a good connection back to the Hub (tall tower version, 5?) as the connection is via Ethernet.  SW build says version 5.03

Thanks in adv. for any suggestions.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

roy247
Superstar

If the 360 is deleting your recordings I would say that the box is faulty, especially if it does it more than once. Along with your other problems I would say the box is faulty and needs replacing.

You can either call Virgin on 150 from a Virgin phone, mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone to report a fault, or wait here for one of the forum team to pick this up which might be 2 to 3 day's.

When phoning choose the option to report a fault, then ignore all the options offered and you should then be placed into a queue to speak to someone.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

roy247
Superstar

If the 360 is deleting your recordings I would say that the box is faulty, especially if it does it more than once. Along with your other problems I would say the box is faulty and needs replacing.

You can either call Virgin on 150 from a Virgin phone, mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone to report a fault, or wait here for one of the forum team to pick this up which might be 2 to 3 day's.

When phoning choose the option to report a fault, then ignore all the options offered and you should then be placed into a queue to speak to someone.

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @pharley 👋.

Thanks for reaching back out to us. Apologies for the issues you are currently having with your 360 box, and the delay in responding. Are you still in need of assistance or have you been able to get this resolved?  

I have sent you a private message should you require our assistance. Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina