cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All4 on TV 360

Seamymac
Just joined

When will All4 be available on TV 360...disgusted that it's not available as I did watch it more than any app...keep reading that it has been available on Virgin since last year but apparently only on V6...convenient that Virgin fail to mention this when signing up.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The All-4 app has been available on the V6-boxes since June 2020.

VM do publicise this - https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/customer/virgin-tv-360-upgrade is quite clear...

VM_360_All4.JPG

As to when the 360 will get the app, it's an "answers on a postcard" situation I'm afraid.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The All-4 app has been available on the V6-boxes since June 2020.

VM do publicise this - https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/customer/virgin-tv-360-upgrade is quite clear...

VM_360_All4.JPG

As to when the 360 will get the app, it's an "answers on a postcard" situation I'm afraid.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

IMHO I don’t want the app on TV 360 with the adverts that will come with it.

The All4 On Demand material currently comes with little or no adverts.

All4 have a service called All4+ where, for a small monthly fee, you can watch the All4 content without ads. I used to use it when I could get All4 and will again when the All4 app finally appears on the 360 - or my smart TV - whichever is the sooner.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Ernie_C wrote:

IMHO I don’t want the app on TV 360 with the adverts that will come with it.

The broadcaster-enforced adverts on their branded apps are certainly a reason to use VM's VoD platform whenever possible.

Unfortunately, there is sometimes additional box-set material on them.