cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All4, ITVX and 5 catch-up not working

forson
Just joined

V6 box.  

Login to each app. Get full library of available programmes displayed, including when searching. 

All4 (we pay for subscription): we get All4 ident and warning about commercial messages, then it hangs and a 4200-DRM error appears.  

ITVX: select programme, get ITVX ident, then some ads, then it hangs for c20 seconds before a 'whoops: something wrong at our end' message.

C5: select programme, get ads, then it just hangs.

iplayer, fine. Netflix fine. Amazon Prime: fine. Sky and TV guide programmes all fine. All services (including All4, ITVX and C5 are all available via laptop).

It looks like an authentication failure from virgin TV to these providers.  Anyone got any clue as to what can be done to sort this out?

The box has been reset.

2 REPLIES 2

forson
Just joined
Whoops. Seems it's a 360 box. Who knew?

Hi @forson 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I am sorry to hear of the issue with your 360 when using those apps.

I want to get this sorted but when trying to do the check via the system we can't communicate with the box. Is it turned off? If so, please pop it on for me and we can run further tests. Keep us posted.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill