cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All recordings and links have been romoved.

wokelly
On our wavelength

All my recordings and series links have been removed today. I thought the new channel numbers would not affect my current set up - or so said the email message I received on June 27. I cannot find the 'My Shows' accessibility recover recently deleted button as advised on Google. What is going on???

9 REPLIES 9

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I have two TiVO V6s & nothing has disappeared on mine. The channel number changes do not happen until tonight anyway.

I have heard of this issue occurring on the new Horizon V360 platform. Have you migrated your boxes to this? If you have, you have posted on the wrong forum.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Check on this page which box you have - https://www.virginmedia.com/care/tv-fault/which-tv-box - also the TiVo & V6 have the TiVo logo in the top-right corner of the menu system, TV360 doesn't.

It does sound like potentially you used to have a V6, but have accepted an invitation to convert to TV360 and therefore no longer use TiVo software.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

wokelly
On our wavelength

Yesterday all of my saved programs and series links were deleted. I posted a request for information yet received no reply. And that message has even been deleted. I was sent an email last week explaining the new channel set up, and that it would not result in any loss of content. I suspect this was a blatant lie. I just wish I'd watched some of the saved programs as they were live sports or rare old items that will not be repeated any time soon. I am surprised at the lack of support, you lot on here are usually straight?????

wokelly
On our wavelength

I've just found yesterday's post and two replies about changing platforms. I DID NOT change anything.... that I know of. I even left the router on all night to allow the process full access to my stuff??

There was a well reported fault on the 360 boxes Monday morning which made it appear that all recordings had been lost. The issue was resolved by lunchtime.

If you've lost them on a V6 then you most likely have a faulty unit as nothing changed on the EPG until today.

==================================
1.2Gb/100Mb in Oxford (area 31) using SH5

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@wokelly wrote:

Yesterday all of my saved programs and series links were deleted. I posted a request for information yet received no reply. And that message has even been deleted.

You received two replies in your original thread, which I have now merged into a combined thread. Nothing has been deleted.

Do you have a V6 or a TV360?

wokelly
On our wavelength

Are there any VIRGIN people out there who know how to solve problems? The replies here now are borderline moronic. I don't need some random whinger slagging me off, I need someone from Virgin who understands English and can replace my missing content...

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

This is primarily a user-community forum where the first responders are usually other users who use their spare time to assist people like yourself.

Edited: In the absence of confirmation from @wokelly about their box type, their posting history suggests it's a TV360 - I have moved this thread to the correct forum.

Hello wokelly

Sorry to hear you have lost some content from your set top box, we appreciate the frustration this can cause and you raising this via the forums.

As ozsat has advised, there was an issue in regards to 360 services on Monday which was resolved later on that day, has this been resolved since your last post?

Rob