cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adult channels i think i have accidently subbed but i dont want it

endisforever
On our wavelength

Hi 

Been new to 360 i just been thought he channels and saw these were locked so put the pin expecting it to pop and say its locked behind a paywall and say the cost etc, but it just accepted the pin and says i have subbed for the evening,   i dont actually know if im going to be charged or not yet but i suspect i will be.

i dont want these channels so wondering if some one could have a look and remove them from my bill and account if i have been charged 

Why is there no prompt that you will be charged for some of the channels, even though you need to put your pin in even for the free ones,  surly it should prompt that you be charged and the amount 

i mean i dont even know what i would be charged if i wanted them as there is no prompt,  i think it needs looking into as i should just be able to put a pin and it charges without telling me the cost to start with 

8 REPLIES 8

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey endisforver, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear this.

Most adults channels require the pin to access them due to the law so no underage people can access it.

Also it 99% of the time it Should only ask you for pin if you was buying the content.

You can check here to see if you have been charged or not. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

I get needing a pin but there is no warning it going to charge once you enter the pin,

After looking closer some say enter pin to unlock and some say enter pin to watch there no mention of fees on which channel or how much is my issue not that you have to enter a pin

I litrally went though nearly all the channels and entered my pin thinking it would just unlock the channel and tell what the cost of subbing was etc so probly been billed for like at least 2 or 3 of these channels id think when i 

also the bill shows last months still so i cant see on the app if these have charged me or not yet if someone could look and remove if they have been pls

Hi @endisforever,

Are you able to provide us with a photo of the pop up that appears for you on a channel that you'd need to pay to enter so we can see what appears on the screen for you?

A full list of available channels can be found here.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

hi here you goPXL_20230522_141615179.jpgPXL_20230522_141622193.jpgPXL_20230522_141649452.jpg

so it says just below press ok to unlock them you get the pin to come up but you enter the pin thinking it will unlock like child protection to tell you what the cost is or whatever but it says your subbed for the night obvs im not going to put my pin again to show it says ive subbed or ill be charged again.

took 2 pics here on of tvx which is a pay channel and one of babestation which is free they both say the same press ok to unlock and enter your pin,  no mention of cost or your paying for a certain channel etc litrally pin in and it says you have access from 12pm-530am on TVX at what ever the cost is i still dont know,

Surly there needs to be notification your paying for content and if so what the cost is i wouldnt of put my pin in knowing id be charged there should be 100% definition between free and paid content if your having to put your PIN in to access it 

also you noted he channel list yes thats doesnt tell you the cost of certain channels either i already looked at it to try and find out what im going to be charged 

Really interesting thread. I reckon it's an unfair contract where a key term (price) is hidden until purchase has been made. 

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

i agree and i also assume this applies to other pay channels like Al Jezeera etc i didn't get that far though unlocking till i relised i might be getting stung for it 

i thought i was removing child locks and if i wanted to purchase then id have to reenter the pin or press red or somethign not be charged straight away 

Hi @endisforever, thank you for your response.

We certainly take on board what you're saying.

In order to provide clarity on the situation, we'll send you a private message on here.

Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner. If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel